Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blog is the perfect place to share your thoughts and feelings. My mom first told me to join blogging, but I kept droning on and on, saying: "It's too much work! I've still got homework!" But as i started to learn the ropes, I had the feeling that blogging was not such a boring subject after all!

All was blur when I was born into this world. I was given the name Loh Ben Yang. I was born on 9th September 1997. I am now twelve years old with a hobby of playing badminton and computer games. At my spare time, I would sometimes watch TV and write stories. I am grateful to belong to a family of four.

Well, New Year's coming and Christmas' over, and it's time to wish (wonder why I still do it). I would wish that I would study well and have perfect health *boring* =.=". School's about to start, and i need to get preparing already for my studies, so I need to stop writing.


My brother and I at the dance performing. Brother's a bit new to emcee...... XD


Is my brother a monkey or a rabbit? Who knows......


My dad, my brother and I were at a Miri canteen and taking a picture.
Time for food!
X)



At the Explomaths Final Round, with my friend Aston answering a team round question......


At the Kota Kinabalu Butterfly Garden, taking a picture with a Raja Brooke butterfly.




BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment